Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday October 16

Today in class, we took our Midterm. Overall I thought it was a very fair exam and I felt extremely prepared for it. It was a good assessment of my knowledge and I did not feel over whelmed while taking it. 
After the test it was a nice to just work on our upcoming project and watch some trailers. I loved the Mrs. Doubtfire trailer turned into a horror film, I've already showed about 5 of my friends. It's cool to see how transitions and music can change the effect of an entire video. I'm still debating over how I want to do my trailer, I will probably end up just enhancing it. I am going to make at trailer for Clueless because it's one of my favorite movies and I think it's hilarious. So far I have gathered clips from two trailers that were released and then clips of the movie that I found on Youtube. I'm excited to start working on this project. I think it'll be challenging yet a lot of fun at the same time. I am also very excited to see the outcome of not only mine but of others also.   

No comments:

Post a Comment