Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday October 2

Today in class we discussed more on editing. I think it was a very effective lesson, especially just going through all the different things that we can use. Whenever I use a computer program I always find myself scrambling to figure out how to do something, so it's nice to know that when editing I know most of the things I will need and what icons represent what. It's also a lot of fun to fool around with editing. 
The lighting aspect of class was very interesting to me. Many of friends are photo majors and use me as their model. I never understood why they constantly had to switch around the lights but to see the drastic change in simply moving the light over by one spot came to a shock to me. It's insane how much a little move of the light can effect how someone looks on camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment